RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Anyone have a set?
I have a couple of questions about them. How do they differ from the Satos? Will the passenger peg adapters work with them too? I'm not too concerned about the cans; I'm looking to get a custom set once I can afford exhaust.

Hey Mark, if you could chime in that would be great.

James

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have marks banzai setup on my o3 and it is killer. Good fit and the weight savings over the stock cans is huge. The sound is fantastic and they make power. Only gripe is that I would like a 2 spring setup on each can

·
Banned
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone have a set?
I have a couple of questions about them. How do they differ from the Satos? Will the passenger peg adapters work with them too? I'm not too concerned about the cans; I'm looking to get a custom set once I can afford exhaust.

Hey Mark, if you could chime in that would be great.

James
James, you called? J/K

These mufflers are NOT sato's but a great product still IMHO. I am able to have the mufflers made to your specs and as far as ia know nobody else does that?

The pipes are not made of ti they are ceramic coated SS. The sato ti pipes are just barley lighter by a few ouces but the BD mufflers are much lighter then the sato's so in the end my slip-ons are considerably lighter overall and i am pleased on how that has turned out.

I have taken the design and improved on the pipe guards needed as standard. Over the years people always complain about their boots burni ng on the pipe so i added carbon guards in hopes to help that situation.

hope this hleps and let me know if there is anything else i can help with!

regards Mark

·
Banned
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have marks banzai setup on my o3 and it is killer. Good fit and the weight savings over the stock cans is huge. The sound is fantastic and they make power. Only gripe is that I would like a 2 spring setup on each can
Thank you again for your support while i try to offer a new cool product and build on it and improve!

On the spings i can certainly do what i can to make people happy!

My thoughts back when were i hate the spring look and on the smaller cans it looks even worse IMO. I had a batch of slip-ons made to get the price within reason so i made the decision to have one per mufler(and it saves a few bucks). I have a few sets left but if there is a need for a more pipes i will gladly have 2 springs attached and i appreciate the feedback!

maybe i can move these last few sets on and find them some homes

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
looks good, i like the setup. nice work.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Those pipes do look killer no doubt, but I would be in deep shit everytime I rode with those, they will attract cops for miles around. My police- bike chase days are over. Otherwise I would grab those or the high mount Sato's. A sweet as pair of Sato's just sold on ebay for $500.00 buy it now, I was really wanting to nab those!

·
Registered
476 Posts
you can cruise with these pipes and they aren't that loud. It's when you get on it they open up. Don't forget that he can do custom can length and alter the amount of packing...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts