RC51 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please, brother help me. I have forever wanted an RC51. I finally bought one. Spent countless hours fixing it and making it the way I want. I completely refinished the fairings and powder coated everything only to be thrown into a guard rail by a woman whose phone conversation was more important than my life. Does anyone know of a place that can fix my wheels in the Philadelphia area? Also does anyone know what other models ( probably CBR) pegs, rearsets and shift linkage may be compatible with the RC

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
the rear wheels off 2008+ Cbr1000 is the same fitment i think, front you can get a kit for about $150ish to make the front wheel fit RC51 too.

A member here sbk_drew sells the kits.

otherwise RC51 front wheels i think are specific unless you can machine/lathe and make your own spacers etc.

you can swap the gear shift lever to a VFR lever (but it will be GP shift) otherwise a lot of that stuff is RC51 specific too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the rear wheels off 2008+ Cbr1000 is the same fitment i think, front you can get a kit for about $150ish to make the front wheel fit RC51 too.

A member here sbk_drew sells the kits.

otherwise RC51 front wheels i think are specific unless you can machine/lathe and make your own spacers etc.

you can swap the gear shift lever to a VFR lever (but it will be GP shift) otherwise a lot of that stuff is RC51 specific too.
ty brother

1 - 3 of 3 Posts