RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, well 2 weeks ago I dropped my bike. I'm going to replace all the plastics with oem pieces. Where do you suggest I get these? Bike Bandit? Honda east Toledo? Are there some sites to stay away from, and or are there some with better prices and service?

I have the 2004 and want my baby back to original!

·
Registered
469 Posts
bike bandit, and cheap cycle parts is what i use. you can compare prices and shipping.

i usually use bike bandit. they offer incentives, give you reward money as credit on every purchase, and their shipping is fast

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
I second the fact that Bike Bandit is FAST on shipping.

Stay away from China. (for your plastics)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Partzilla is the place for me! better prices than honda east toledo and cheaper shipping.

·
Registered
317 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Partzilla usually always has the cheapest price point. Downside is it, usually takes them a week to ship.

Anyone know of an OEM supplier that ships from the west coast??

·
Registered
2,181 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
First world problems. ;)

I found partzilla a while ago and it seems to have the best prices going. Used them multiple times with great service.

As for west coast...
https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=best+west+coast+honda+motorcycle+parts
Ewwoohh look at kwtoxman being helpful with a link to a Canadian google search!!! Now if I order parts via your link and screw up the install...can I hold you accountable?! Lol, jk man. But it would be awesome to have a large reseller like Partzilla or any of the afore mentioned over this way...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
469 Posts
Ewwoohh look at kwtoxman being helpful with a link to a Canadian google search!!! Now if I order parts via your link and screw up the install...can I hold you accountable?! Lol, jk man. But it would be awesome to have a large reseller like Partzilla or any of the afore mentioned over this way...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Bikebandit is based out of san diego

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
I've been shopping OEM parts from these guys

http://www.cycle-parts.com/

The last 4 years they have been more than helpful to me. I couldn't find better shop for international shipping to cover my specific needs like these guys do.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I've been shopping OEM parts from these guys

http://www.cycle-parts.com/

The last 4 years they have been more than helpful to me. I couldn't find better shop for international shipping to cover my specific needs like these guys do.
Updated sample ... '04 RC51 OEM magnesium clutch cover (shipping will vary I'm sure, and rewards etc):

Cycle-Parts.com $138.16

BikeBandit.com $118.82

CheapCycleParts.com $107.76

partspitstop.com $101.32

MrCyles.com $100.31

Honda East Toledo $94.99

Partzilla.com $91.19

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
fwiw: I've found that my local Honda dealer will price match any online dealer, like Honda East Toledo. Just bring in a print out of the parts you need and they're happy to honor those prices. Then I pick up local, and I have the ability to straighten out any mistakes right then and there.

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
fwiw: I've found that my local Honda dealer will price match any online dealer, like Honda East Toledo. Just bring in a print out of the parts you need and they're happy to honor those prices. Then I pick up local, and I have the ability to straighten out any mistakes right then and there.
Good for your local guy, finally a brick and mortar who gets it.:cool:

The stealerships around here piss and moan about over head etc when you ask them to price match....hmm what percentage of profit do you make if I don't buy from you?:rolleyes:

Powersports Pro has been better than HET here lately.;)

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Sample #2: Just shopped these places for the optional ZX-14R center stand.

MRCycles.com $170.52 + $17.13 ship = $187.65.

partspitstop.com $159.86 + $17.63 ship = $177.49

Partzilla cheapest at $161.20 + $11.95 ship = $173.15 (free over $250).

Honda East Toledo was $166.53 + $0 (UPS ground) = $166.53 ... so they got the order.

That's all the places I checked ... I got tired.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts