RC51 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well a few replies on a thread has got me thinking...what are some of the best shows you've seen?
Old or new bands, tell is where when how many people etc...

My favourite show? Ozzy Osbourne and Motorhead July 15 1981 Kerrisdale Arena I think maybe 3000 people.

Last show in Vancouver with Randy Rhodes.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
White Zombie was nuts on the More Human than Human tour,

but I'm more into when I saw DJ Icey, DJ Keoki, Josh Wink, Chemical Brothers, Paul Oakenfold (AMAZING)...

But I have to say Crystal Method was the best. I have an autographed album at the house. When they threw it up, it went into the air, came down and hit me right between the eyes.

I tried to do one of those ninja moves like catching a sword...

Lets just say I blead A LOT.

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Randy could some magical things with a guitar. RIP:(

I've been to a few, Slayer, Korn, Disturbed, Rob Zombie. But the two that stand out the most is my first, PowerMan 5000, before they made it big, it was held in a small venue, maybe 500 people and OzzFest with Black Sabbath back in 2001.
Also seen Slipknot before they when big.

The one that I will always wish I could off seen, Pink Floyd.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Smashing Pumpkins was the last one I saw in St Augustine here in Florida, they were pretty great in all fairness even with the rain throwing itself sideways (we were in a amphitheater with a top cover but the sides were exposed, luckily I was in the middle so my beer wasn't diluted :) )

Also saw Journey live in Richmond VA a few years back that too was awesome even with the little Pilipino dude singing.

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Iron Maiden with lowly upstart little band called Megadeth back in '86:cool:

Recently, Mastodon came to town with a band from cwp's homeland called Sylosis. I recommend them highly for you metal-heads that have less than mainstream tastes

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
fleetwood mac 2011
Red hot chili peppers @music midtown 2013
eminem: marshall mathers LP tour early 2000s

some of my favorite bands and it was worth every dry cent!

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Iron Maiden with lowly upstart little band called Megadeth back in '86:cool:

Recently, Mastodon came to town with a band from cwp's homeland called Sylosis. I recommend them highly for you metal-heads that have less than mainstream tastes
Oh I've seen Mastodon...them Childen of Bodom, Thine Eyes Bleed and Lamb of God opened for Slayer a few years back...http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/unholy-alliance-tour-featuring-slayer-lamb-of-god-vancouver-show-filmed-for-upcoming-dvd/

My ears are still ringing...

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
It's bee awhile but i've seen

-Static-X, 40 Below Summer
-Ill Nino, Sevendust
-Trust Company, Disturbed, Korn
-Korn for a second time
-System of a Down, Meshuggah, Down
-Flaw, 3rd Strike
-Bad Religion
-Children of Bodom and Amon Amarth
-Fear Factory

and a few others

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Best concert and best time and best woman all in one show. Santana. Sacramento 2005.

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
YES - July 1975. Ft. Wayne Coliseum...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts