RC51 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best sounding exhaust for RC51? I like the deep growl sounds. Maybe Two Brothers? Or does Brocks have one for RC51?

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
I had a two bros pipe on mine. it was pretty loud but quality wasn't top notch............got the satos now :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Sato low mounts sound sweet!
However I've heard that Sato is discontinuing pipes for the RC51.
The banzai high mounts have been discontinued for a while.
You can contact Kyle Racing for additional information.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i have the twin brother high mounts and sounds good, but aiming for the satos's heard u can't really go wrong with those( sux that they are discontiued)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sato High mount

I have a 2003 rc51... the Sato High mounts are the best. The guys at the local garage look for a big block Chevelle when I pass by! The Satos really are the best!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
ive got the akras and i think they sound great. although personally id love to get a set of the motogp style cans. short, slim and very loud.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I also have the Jardine 2:1 full system. I think it sounds Incredible. Far better than the dual Moriwaki system I previously had.

·
Registered
479 Posts
i bought the last set of banzai mid pipes from DK and I am having black dragon do the cans. Exhaust should be here next week and I will have some sound clips of it. cant wait!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have Leo Vince titanium Duals on my bike (came with the bike) nice DEEP tone, no complaints from me, quality setup.

John

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I also have the Jardine 2:1 full system. I think it sounds Incredible. Far better than the dual Moriwaki system I previously had.
hey mystic if you ever go with a different set up let me know. My mid pipe has a ding in it where the muffler goes over it and makes a terrible rattle when the revs come down

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a hybrid system on my track bike. Yosh header modified to fit Erion cans. Super loud. I think I'll try re-packing the end cans soon.

·
Registered
98 Posts
My bike came with the Jardine RT-1's and I absolutely love the sound, a deep mellow rumble at idle which quickly turns into a wicked growl as you open the throttle. Moderately loud at high rpm's, but still not obnoxious by day's end.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts