RC51 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i bought my bike early last year, the guy put an awsome custom paint job on the bike. The problem is he never took anything off when he did it. I started looking really close and damn if he did not get everything, i mean everything. You cannot really tell unless you get up close. I am buying new plastics all around and redoing the tank. I want to remove all that excess overspray but not sure what to use. If any of you know a good product that will require the least effort let me know cuz it looks to be an places i might not be able to get into...might need some strong stuff, thanks again groundpoundn2000.......:cool:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
i have used goof off grafiti remover for the same thing but you wont want to leave it on ther very long. You never really know what it might do to the finish. spray it on and take it off fast and if you need to do it again, follow the same step with speed just dont let it sit long. as for places you cant reach, your kinda screwed

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have used goof off grafiti remover for the same thing but you wont want to leave it on ther very long. You never really know what it might do to the finish. spray it on and take it off fast and if you need to do it again, follow the same step with speed just dont let it sit long. as for places you cant reach, your kinda screwed
Looks like some strong stuff... I might have to strip the bike down and spray this stuff on a rag and scrub a little.... Thanks for the help...

·
Registered
139 Posts
use thinners it will take it right off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts