RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a sighting today. Headed west bound on hwy 20 out of Anacortes Wa.

I looked at him, he looked at me...didnt have time to get any pics:rolleyes:

Looked like an 00-02 stock cans...anyone here??

·
Registered
198 Posts
No pics, didn't happen!

I been living right over there since November and have yet to see another one! Unless someone broke into my garage and took mine out for a spin since I'm in the desert and my wife went to florida this weekend for a few weeks. Are you sure thats what you saw? He's probably on the PNW forum, you should "missed connection" him or her. And what were you doing in my neck of the woods? Have you ever ridden HWY 9 from burlington south?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I been living right over there since November and have yet to see another one! Unless someone broke into my garage and took mine out for a spin since I'm in the desert and my wife went to florida this weekend for a few weeks. Are you sure thats what you saw? He's probably on the PNW forum, you should "missed connection" him or her. And what were you doing in my neck of the woods? Have you ever ridden HWY 9 from burlington south?
LOL, i know what i saw! CBR's, R1's GSXR's go by without a second glance, but when i see an RC its like a tractor beam " jjjjjjjzzzzrrrrpppp"

Ya, old hwy 9 is one of my favs! I usually head north though, through Bryant(just n of Arlington) past big lake, then cross over I5 into Bham and back down chuckanut into Bow edison, and then through mt vernons tulip rout to the pioneer hwy into stanwood.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sooo when you say desert you mean?? Ill assume since your location is a large AF base you must be military? If so, then thank you for your service! Is Wa your home or just your current station?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Home is St Augustine Florida but Wa is where I hang my helmet for the next few years. Other than that we can talk in person when I get back. I have done all those roads except Chuckanut. I drove Chuck once in the car and it scares me. I heard some bad stories about that road for bikers so I will leave that one alone for now. I usually do some quick blasts up I5 to the Barnes and Nobles near bellingham mall to get my bike mags since thats the only place that carries them. (Superbike,Performance Bike,Bike"). You ever check out Redmond Exotics on Sat Mornings at the Redmond town center. Usually a lot of Duc's out there. I like parking next to them. Thier bikes tend to start leaking fluids when an RC is near! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts