RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
O've only watched 12 minutes so far. Haven't seen the RC51. Where is it?
The best posture? The three guys at 10:55. :D

Really, I think the guy on the white 27 Motorad cleans that turn well. But he's always up there. I've seen him run that section over and over one of the days that I was there. You first see him at :45
Then at 2:57, black Dianese suit, blue/white R6 or R1 (i cant tell which it is) cleans that turn about as fast as anyone.
A guy on a lime green bike, he looks a little crossed up. Looks not quite right to me.

That's a real fun part of the Snake, but it's only one little section on a hwy that's got about 25 -30 miles of that stuff. And there's all kinds of other canyons there too.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
10:17 - Almost a picture (red bike, rider w/ hi-vis safety vest over a black jacket) perfect demo of "looking through" the turn...

10:55 - Those longboarders (is that what they are?) are CRAZY !

12:39 - Couldn't help but LOL at bit at the guy w/ the yellow bike, yellow helmet, armored vest; looked like an oddball out there. Were those padded biking shorts?

14:18 - RC :)

16:04 - RC :)

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Wow, no bin-ups in the whole thing? Must be no loose stuff and no doofus acts that day. The guy in the grey t-shirt gets my vote for idjit of the day though;). That's a busy road, lots of guys haning over the center stripe just looking to get swiped by one of the cage drivers:rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts