RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Look at the orifice on the end of each filter, they are different....match them up.
No no no... That would be much to easy, logical, common sense, quicker, 99% reliable. :p
I'll bet he got that figured out about 3 minutes after he posted.
I was assuming there wasn't an easy way to tell, hence the manual.

That's what I get for assuming. Next time I'll look around for an orifice to inspect! :D

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
dakota, we have all been there at some level, just take your time and do breathing exercises....woooosa.....wooosa....woooosa....remember to rub your ear lobes too

Next time I'll look around for an orifice to inspect! :D
Dude....you make it too easy for me to break out that picture again....but I won't.

This time. :D

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
dakota, we have all been there at some level, just take your time and do breathing exercises....woooosa.....wooosa....woooosa....remember to rub your ear lobes too

Dude....you make it too easy for me to break out that picture again....but I won't.

This time. :D
Well, it was you madbuyer who recomended looking at the orifice. I was setting you up. like an alley-oop. But you didn't bite. This time. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks... Got it figured out.

I did search... Didn't find anything. I admit I get lazy and post quickly, but everyone has been in the same position. (If you attempt to work on your bike) I appreciate the quick responses from the forum.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Thanks... Got it figured out.

I did search... Didn't find anything. I admit I get lazy and post quickly, but everyone has been in the same position. (If you attempt to work on your bike) I appreciate the quick responses from the forum.
So true! Most of us are completely guilty of this once in a while :D
Sometime's I jump right to the forum before trying to figure it out, cause I know there are many brains here that know the answer. Then I'll go back to searching while waiting on a reply. Lot's of great members with muy knowledge on this site!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts