RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always thought of lever guards as an unnecessary accessory since my RC hasn't seen a proper track in years. However today I had a close call when when my front brake lever was activated by a construction cone on the road. Now I'm rethinking their practicality.

I did a quick google search and found several different designs with prices from $20-$180. Does anyone have any real world experience they can share? I'm not looking for flashy, but a clean look and quality construction.

Much appreciated,

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
I've always thought of lever guards as an unnecessary accessory since my RC hasn't seen a proper track in years. However today I had a close call when when my front brake lever was activated by a construction cone on the road. Now I'm rethinking their practicality.

I did a quick google search and found several different designs with prices from $20-$180. Does anyone have any real world experience they can share? I'm not looking for flashy, but a clean look and quality construction.

Much appreciated,
I have a nice Lighttech Carbon Fiber and anodized aluminum one on mine. I can hook you up with one if you would like one. PM me for a price. I can get you straight aluminum or CF well within the price range you were talking about.

Nick

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have a nice Lighttech Carbon Fiber and anodized aluminum one on mine. I can hook you up with one if you would like one. PM me for a price. I can get you straight aluminum or CF well within the price range you were talking about.

Nick
Do you have a website ? You also apparently aren't accepting PMs.

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Do you have a website ? You also apparently aren't accepting PMs.

Joe,

got the PM's fixed. Sorry about that. Yes my company name is Nox Racing. We have a website but it is somewhat incomplete. You can either PM me or send me an email to [email protected] with what you are looking for and I'll try and hook you up. I've sold quite a few items to members on the forum.

Thanks,

Nick

Reactions: Joe XR
1 - 5 of 5 Posts