RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
I like it. A lot. May not use it on my RC, but will be looking into that for my VFR. I log about 6000 mi/yr of city commuting on it. I've had a couple close calls, and I mean CLOSE, and think anything that increases visibility of our lights is a good thing. I've also seen 2 MC crashes caused by the driver of a car, (and lack of awareness on the part of the rider in one case), happen right in front of me.

I love that side to side blink. Some people in their cars might think it's a cop at first. Not that I want that, but we all know our first knee-jerk reaction when we think we see a cop...

Registered
Side to side is ok. Not my cup of tea though. But concerned about the slow pulses at the end. I can see it now, sitting at a red light with a cager behind you taking on his phone and the brake lights do the slow pulse and the cager thinks your taking off.

Registered
Seems you have 3 settings, rapid side to side, steady on, or 5 pulses (with a pause then 5 more pulses?) I guess that's what Rugid is talking about. valid point. I probably wouldn't use the slower pulses either, except maybe to signal my friends that I see a cop ahead:D

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Seems you have 3 settings, rapid side to side, steady on, or 5 pulses (with a pause then 5 more pulses?) I guess that's what Rugid is talking about. valid point. I probably wouldn't use the slower pulses either, except maybe to signal my friends that I see a cop ahead:D
Well, that's the way it comes, I can't turn it off. There are 2 settings on it. One is how I have it set, the other is without the wig-wag back and forth in the beginning. All of them have the slower pulse at the end though. There's no getting around that.

Premium Member
cool setup.....nice and bright too. how is it in the day time?

Premium Member
sweet. i like them a lot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts