RC51 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting braided lines next week. Wondering if the stock set up of one line that splits to both calipers is the same as two separate lines going from the master to the calipers. Would separate lines be more powerful? Can you even run separate lines?

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I like the one line off the master and a T to each caliper somewhere near the bottom triple. it makes everything much more tidy that way.

you won't notice a difference with different line configurations. I'm sure people will debate that one is technically better. but differences aren't quantifiable

·
Registered
237 Posts
Double banjo bolt at the master cylinder end with two lines each running down to its own caliper, as has been said much easier to get all the air out when bleeding

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What lines are you getting Mark...?
Was looking at spiegler, core or Goodridge. Would like to put some gold colored lines on with black connections.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Two separate Spiegler lines for sure

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Was looking at spiegler, core or Goodridge. Would like to put some gold colored lines on with black connections.

You really can't go wrong with either of the brands , just pic one that has what your looking for really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
I run twin lines from the master cylinder down to each caliper. Installed the lines probably 10 years ago and have never had an issue. It's been long enough that I can't remember which brand I installed. I believe they're Galfers as I always use their pads but I can't remember what I did 5 minutes ago, forget about 10 years.

Mike

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Going to go with the core gold lines with gold ends. 2 lines in the front. Won't have time to put them on til next weekend with all my nieces and nephews graduation parties coming up. Should be here sometime this week though hopefully

Reactions: JusAnadaMexican

·
Registered
221 Posts
for a fact i know the speigler brand is very nice looking and you can twist the connections to hose. dont think other brands do this

1 - 13 of 13 Posts