RC51 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, BY NOW EVERYONE SHOULD OF RECEIVED THE ITEMS THEY BOUGHT FROM ME. HOPE EVERYTHING ARRIVED OK AS TO CONDITION. IF NOT, REMEMBER I DO INSURANCE ON MOST ITEMS SHIPPED W/INSURANCE #'S AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST...........................................................................................................................................................................................................THE BRAND NEW 38MM BILLET CLUTCH SLAVE I BOUGHT WAS SHIPPED HERE & IT ARRIVED YESTERDAY. I GAVE jondog9 FIRST DIB'S ON THIS ITEM.....HE MUST BE TAKING A LOOOONG NAP. ANYWAYS IT WILL START ON AUCTION TONIGHT AT EBAY...USER ID: gpawsgarage at 8:30 PM CENTRAL TIME. jondog9 has till the time auction starts to still claim first dib's on this. THIS ITEM REPLACES YOUR SMALLER STOCK MM CLUTCH SLAVE AND RESULTS IN A MUCH EASIER PULL ON THE CLUTCH LEVER AND CLUTCH PLATES. I PAID $200. AND I WILL START THE AUCTION OFF AT $99.99. THIS IS BRAND NEW NEVER INSTALLED. THANK YOU, OREOCROW AT 210-601-5544 and at [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts