·
Registered
413 Posts
:eek:

Looks like its all in fast forward!

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Thanks Jondog9 - that was good watching. Almost comical the other bikes overtook and one left him in such a short space of time! :eek:

A long time ago, I'd planned to go & attend the TT, but getting ferry tickets was an impossibility for anything less than nearly 2 years ahead!

You know there are no speed limits 365 days a year in I.O.M, right? :D

·
Registered
609 Posts
Everybody knows everybody on the IOM. I was visiting a friend over there back in about 1991. He was trying to buy a new VW GTi at the time and his insurance agent was trying to get him a quote on it. He was only 18. Well, one day we took his Dad's Ferrari 348 for a spin and we headed out to Castletown from Douglas. We flew by a line of cars at over 125mph. Left them standing. Unfortunately, his insurance agent was in that line of cars. She recognized the 348, knew his dad was out of town so it had to be Glenn driving it. Told him to find insurance elsewhere with that type of driving. haha.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Guy Martin. Proper racer

guy_martin_cheats_death1.jpg

Somewhere in that fireball is Guy Martin.
Guy only does road racing & does'nt do circuit racing because its boring he says.
Its one thing we Brits are still good at.

Guy-Martin-crash-2-500x375.jpg

He was gutted He had to do the rebuild on the bike.

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
3D and I'd puke LMAO. Mind you I would probably puke if I was riding like that too:eek: The TT is something I'd really like to see one day, but it's so hard to get there and then accomodations and travel to and from. Need a friend there I reckon. I got peeps in Ireland, but it's just the wrong bloody island:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
3D and I'd puke LMAO. Mind you I would probably puke if I was riding like that too:eek: The TT is something I'd really like to see one day, but it's so hard to get there and then accomodations and travel to and from. Need a friend there I reckon. I got peeps in Ireland, but it's just the wrong bloody island:rolleyes:
Nice to see you back around budoka.
Puke, so what! just flip your visor up and keep going!
If you ever get a friend to help with accommadations at IOM, I hereby declare you to be my VERY BESTEST FRIEND. :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Checkout the road racing in Northern Ileland.
Northwest 200 is up there with the TT

http://youtu.be/AKNVj9U6ymY

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Checkout the road racing in Northern Ileland.
Northwest 200 is up there with the TT

http://youtu.be/AKNVj9U6ymY
That's so great! And quite a coincedence. madbuyer sent that link to me just a couple days ago. That's a great vid! Saved!!!

ZeroGara__ I swear I saw Stoner do that same drift at Leguna Seca this weekend. I thought maybe I had fuzzy vision cause I was a couple beers in by the time I saw Stoner do that.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts