RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is the cheapest I've ever seen this master cylinder...since I have one I can give you an honest opinion.

This master will definitely improve the braking feel of your RC, the dual ratios is a nice feature but most likely you will keep it in the 19x18 position.
This gives a bit more lever travel but makes a very linear feel at the lever. Want more braking squeeze a little harder. New pads, lines and fluid with this master and we're talking some killer braking.

This was before I really upgraded my brakes...this master mated to the Beringer 6 pots and Braketech iron rotors has turned this bike into a braking beast.

This master is really worth every penny.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.ca/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=221165571945

The plus is the seller is accepting "best offers".

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
terrible company to deal with.
I bought some "new" expensive calipers off them from ebay
took months to get and they were used when I got them!(pad use,big dings etc on calipers)
they are the worst of what Italy can offer in terms of a company

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
took months to get and they were used when I got them!(pad use,big dings etc on calipers)
Really?...well that's too bad.

You heard it guys sorry I didn't know...still a good price and product but I'll take Simon's word for it.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
" Simon says " :p:D

" Sent from Duck's pond "

·
Premium Member
3,239 Posts
I don't know about you guys but I've purchased various things from Omnia Racing in the past and they always delivered, top quality and always reply to emails.
I am really satisfied from them as buyer to a seller.
Amazing deal on the M/C indeed....

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Anyone with this set up or any other radial brake master, can you post up close up pictures with its clearance towards the bodywork and full turn lock etc etc....???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Are you using OEM bars or aftermarket clip on bars ?? Have heard people having trouble using OEM bars, with Brembo/Galespeed master's hitting gauge. I have Galespeed masters on Metal Works clip ons, and they do not hit at full turn. My bike is all ripped apart waiting for forks to be done, or would send pictures.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Only have the clutch master; and indeed on full lock right (to put the sterring lock on), the adjsutor knob bumps -ever to minimal- to the dash.
so I will lock the bike with the steering mover to the left. Take a small strap with me for the occasion I must lock it the other way. with the strap keep the lever pulled in.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts