RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
The masters look like they are just OEM units off a Ducati or something. The fluid also looks like mud, and of course they are both rashed. That dude is fucking high for asking those prices. You can probably get new ones for close to that.

The brackets are from Taiwan or Hong Kong. They probably don't fit for shit. Why not spend $30 more and get a set from from Ben at www.rc51parts.com?

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
F.Y.I I am not interested in the items, I noticed them on flea bay and thought the same thing, just interested to see what all you fine chaps had to say about them.

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
F.Y.I I am not interested in the items, I noticed them on flea bay and thought the same thing, just interested to see what all you fine chaps had to say about them.
No trouble, I get ya ;)

This kind of fishing is fun but just to make sure none of us do not get burned, call it what it is, right?

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No trouble, I get ya ;)

This kind of fishing is fun but just to make sure none of us do not get burned, call it what it is, right?
Fer sur;).......

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
I recognize the seller, themotoguys, and I agree with b.miller. That guy is on crack, trying to flush anyone's pockets for as much as he can possibly get for his crashed, broken, shitty, used parts. I've been looking for a headlight and he's had a broken tabs-rough looking one the whole time, but he wants $190 plus about $25? for shipping. I could buy a brand new one for about that price. All of his stuff that I've seen, is in rough shape, usually broken or scratched, and he asks ridiculous prices.
And that wraps up my rant...

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
I recognize the seller, themotoguys, and I agree with b.miller. That guy is on crack, trying to flush anyone's pockets for as much as he can possibly get for his crashed, broken, shitty, used parts. I've been looking for a headlight and he's had a broken tabs-rough looking one the whole time, but he wants $190 plus about $25? for shipping. I could buy a brand new one for about that price. All of his stuff that I've seen, is in rough shape, usually broken or scratched, and he asks ridiculous prices.
And that wraps up my rant...
Funny you mentioned headlights. It seems that for every guy selling stuff overpriced, there is also someone willing to pay it. I remember a few years ago when the headlights for our bikes were only about $100 new from the online dealers, yet people would bid them up over $150 for used ones on eBay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts