RC51 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I was just looking at the Brembo RCS19 Adjustable Radial Master Cylinder and wanted to hear from people that have this. I'm wondering what the difference is that they noticed over the stock (I have a sp1). More power? better feel?

·
Premium Member
3,239 Posts
Better EVERYTHING.....there is nothing to compare with the OEM.

Even when I had the radial '08 CBR 1000RR, still by far the best.

Same stopping power using one finger, full adjsutable in anyway you can think of, faster fluid bleeding, and the view of the Brembo pair of masters while riding? Priceless.....

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You realize you will want a clutch master and steel lines and they still list hrc softbites
All in due time....
I havent seen any hrc pads listed anywhere. I currently have CL XBK5 pads. Not sure what was on it before, but the the XBK5 pads dont have the hard initial bite like the previous ones.

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Definitely worth it. But remember you'll also need reservoirs, mounting brackets, hose, clips, etc. They come with a Banjo bolt & switch usually, but if not you need a Banjo it'll be an M10 x 1.00 size for Brembo, not M10 x 1.25 as on your original.

·
Premium Member
3,239 Posts
No it's not... You can get the RCS and Reservoir mount kit for way less than that shipped!
True

I paid $750 for both masters with their fluid reservoirs and everything.

And thankfully my Venhill braided lines fitted just fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts