RC51 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
good one -i deserve that one - I knew you had the link only and responded anyway.......blame it on a tuff day in the office.....

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Don't worry about it or take it bad. I love that movie and quote and have wanted to post it. It didn't even fit your situation very well, but was just to be funny. No one is perfect. Cheers

·
Registered
510 Posts

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
I bought the tail section so we will see. Pictures look nice tho..

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Just got the tailsection today. Excellent condition. If I had more spare cash I'd buy the rest of his stuff. Anyone interested hit him up before he puts it on ebay. Oh yeah...he'll work with you on the price and shipping. His name is Chris.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
I sent him a reply via craigslist. How long did it take for him to get back to you? Nothing in reponse over the past couple days........

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
I sent him a reply via craigslist. How long did it take for him to get back to you? Nothing in reponse over the past couple days........
I got ahold of him the same way. Took a cpl. of days for him to reply. Other than that no issues.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I got the right side lower delivered today. Isn't perfect, couple of scrapes that were not shown in photo and slight bubbling on the black stripes. Something must have been spilled and didn't like the reaction. Had I seen this is in the photo, I would have passed. Oh well, live and learn, I have a spare......

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts