·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
please no.......why are we losing you :(

at least part her and get some decent cash

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Sad to see your bike up for sale...hope all is well and works out in the end.

GLWS.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Sucks man.
Praying something good comes your way so you don't have to sell.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sucks man.
Praying something good comes your way so you don't have to sell.
Move out of taxation hell known as Californication....:rolleyes:
Thx for the prayers. I know it'll work out the way it's supposed to. Not too worried about it. And yes, I did move out of California to Las Vegas, NV. Great place to live, lots to do. Only reason I'm back is the pay out there is horrible. LOL

·
Registered
608 Posts
Sorry you have to sell. Hopefully you get buy another, and not an 03 cos those are the slowest. Right MB???

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sad to see a good and contributing member potentially leave. Hope it works out for you.
Sorry you have to sell. Hopefully you get buy another, and not an 03 cos those are the slowest. Right MB???
It has happened. I had a knot in my throat as it left down the street. No worries though, on to the next chapter in life. And hell to the no! the 03 is the fastest and most badasstest. LOL

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Says the guy who puts 10 miles a year on his bike because it hurts his bum.....:rolleyes::D

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damn fella! I bet the new owner is very happy, and damn that sold fast! Cryin shame I tell ye!
Yessir. All good. I did all I was able to with that one. Lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts