RC51 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have just purchased a SP1 2000 model and I have not yet got the bike home. I got some photos and one of them is under the pillion seat. What I would like to know is a rough idea of what I am looking at. I plan to tidy things up and make modifications once I have a good look and partial strip down of things so now is a good time to try and plan what may need doing.
sp1underseat.JPG

One thing that particularly interests me is the connection block just to the left of the power commander. It looks like the block has been hand made and I was wondering what is was and also what it is supposed to look like. In fact any info on anything that can be seen in the image would be good.

Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
6,485 Posts
Looks like you're running a Power Commander II, and the connector appears to be the gray ECU connector.
I'm not that familiar with PCIIs, and there's hardly any documentation for PCIIs on Power Commanders web site.
But I believe they interconnected at the ECU connector as opposed to the injector harness connector as the PCIIIr and PCIIIUSB do.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yes to both......... I have the same PC unit in my bike. There is the one in your picture (gray to gray, the same as mine), and there should be another one the same size somewhere near there (mine is gray connected to black). Then a wire going to the battery.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts