RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good carbon fiber front fairing for around the front wheel. What companies make a good product? Is it common for the fairings to crack break around the front bolts?

·
Premium Member
3,239 Posts
In November 2011 I purchased these two beautiful carbon pieces

I chose the plain carbon option and they are very good in quality.
The only downside was the rear hugger that on it's right side it covers the whole half of the swingarm. I used a dremel cutter to make it look like it's left side (the one in the picture). It was quite easy mod to do.
Here: http://www.moto-works.jp/bikes/vtr1000_sp1_sp2.html?gclid=COy9nJ3b25kCFQVfFQodjjvTWA
I am very happy for my choice on the looks of it. Excellent quality and durability.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Can't beat Magical Racing. Also top notch is the Tyga racing stuff. Magical does make a pretty nice lookin rc211v front fender.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the help probably end up getting the magical racing front fender looks very nice but i'll have to save a few pennies to buy it.

·
Premium Member
3,239 Posts
To be honest, I love and
TYGA USA a lot

On April 2011 her jewel came in hand from TYGA USA

The only thing that tilted me towards M.R. was the RC211V front fender design with thse little air ducts.....They do need a cromed grill though, just to match the RC's OEM rads and that's on my FTTD stuff!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yeah those parts look good I think I'm going to start doing some carbon fiber stuff here soon. After I get my damper :)

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts