RC51 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on purchasing a hugger from carbonpartz . Has anyone here purchased from this company before ? If so how was the quality and fit ? Stuff looks good . Just wanted to know how good it was with the members who might have dealt with this company .

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have the front and rear hugger and the rear cowl section with solo cover all in carbon from Tyga. The stuff is good quality for the price.

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Haven't tried any of Tyga's parts aside from the top yoke (Which is perfect!) but can vouch for Magical racing's products as excellent.

The Tyga rear hugger's design doesn't look as if it would keep much crud from the underside of the bike, compared to MR's.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
I'm running a Puig hugger on my SP1. It had a carbon print on it, but I painted it trim black. Found it on Ebay (thanks to Madbuyer) for about $75.
It seems to be made from the same tough ABS that the OEM plastics are made of, and it fits really good. Just the right amount of clearance for a 190/55.
The best thing is how good of coverage it has. Nothing flings up on my shock anymore.

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
Puig is good stuff all around. I won't buy another windscreen ever.

The Tyga hugger is pretty small, but different strokes for different folks. I like the way both styles look and the tyga was super inexpensive when on sale so I couldn't turn it down. I may still sell it and get the magical since I live in the wet pacific northwest.

mrgrn, aka carbonpartz, aka black dragon exhaust, aka pure shit in my opinion (yes I've seen it in person, yes it all looked like garbage, blah blah blah)

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Tyga reminds me of a woman's bikini. Doesn't cover a lot. :p

·
Registered
175 Posts
I run a Tyga hugger and yes it is short, but it still protects the shock and underside. Quality is top notch.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
I have many Tyga parts to include the carbon hugger and front fender. If you can't or don't want to swing for the top notch Magical stuff definitely get the Tyga. Worth every penny! They also have awesome customer service...

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
I have many Tyga parts to include the carbon hugger and front fender. If you can't or don't want to swing for the top notch Magical stuff definitely get the Tyga. Worth every penny! They also have awesome customer service...

Yup! these are now on my wish list:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts