·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think he would if asked, but i doubt HRC would want to risk him getting hurt or burnt out in the middle of the season.

I think Cal or Morbidelli would be more likely. Cal seems the perfect fit since he came from superbikes and a Suzkua 8 hrs win could give him another bargaining chip for a factory ride.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
I wonder how many, if any Moto-GP guys, would have the stones to run the Isle of Man TT? I would guess most, if not all team contracts would not allow such a dangerous attempt. It would be interesting to see who would want to though.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'm sure they won't let 'em run the TT. I hope they never stop this race though. Every few months I get out my V4 Victory dvd and watch Joeys on board video complete lap of the course. The guy was so modest about what he did! Sad day when he died. One of the greatest racers ever and a tremendous human being.

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The TT is awesome. I know the Motogp guys have a lot of respect for the TT guys and admire what they do. I don't think any of the Motogp guys have the desire to run the race though, it's a completely different style and requires a different rider in my opinion. Its the same with the TT guys. Put most of them on a circuit track and they are generally middle of the pack. It's just different although I admire both equally.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts