RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I put together kits to mount the newer 2012+ CBR1KRR front wheels onto the RC front end. The kit makes it more plug and play rather than changing the original CBR bearings and getting the correct spacers made. Need to use 08+ CBR rotors as well due to them being the correct offset when mounted with the spacers included in the kit. The kits are $95 shipped in CONUS and I can ship international as well for the cost of actual postage.
PM me if interested or have any questions. Feel free to email me as well for a quicker [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Seriously, guys being good enough to make a product for this ever dwindling community and help others out through his headaches in the past...why give him a hard time. If you have no use, just move on man. What about the guys that bend a wheel and want to expand options, or a previously mentioned the aesthetics of the new wheels. Thanks for putting it out there Wibbly!

·
Banned
48 Posts
Seriously, guys being good enough to make a product for this ever dwindling community and help others out through his headaches in the past...why give him a hard time. If you have no use, just move on man. What about the guys that bend a wheel and want to expand options, or a previously mentioned the aesthetics of the new wheels. Thanks for putting it out there Wibbly!
It's not even his. GODDAM , does anybody EVER stop being assholes here ?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Our Canadian members contribute quite a lot to the forum. Duckhunters carbon fiber products, for example, lightweight and impeccable fit and finish. So far I have lost around 8 pounds off the bike from his products. Wibblys fan mounts saved a little and fit perfect. The total from that including swapping stock fans for SPALs was close to a pound. These guys have done pretty extensive work and research into mods for the RC and freely share knowledge and advice. The late model wheels may or may not be lighter but they offer an attractive option for the RC. Personally I suspect that they are lighter just based on what Honda has been about over the last 20 or so years. Didn't really see the need for the Canadian comment jcool but as my grandma used to say "you do to suit ya."

·
Registered
523 Posts

Your join date November 2017, so I struggle to understand how you can use the word "ever".

Go away troll...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Lol, i wasnt saying it was his product, I was saying thank you for putting his statement out there. Dude, go for a ride or something. Forums aint for having little internet word wars, at least not this one I don't think. Anyway, I was making a point which was no need to be negative towards him. No one is making you pay for anything, don't be a dick and keep your mouth shut. Simple. Vs. be a dick...yeah and everyone else is an asshole. lol..the spirit is to develop our bikes, use the community, some of us still have these pigs as their only track weapon and this product would be useful should I pick up a set of cheap CBR1k wheels for example. Move along if its no use to you man, no need to troll

·
Banned
48 Posts
So now it's the dog pile , very mature. Two agreeing opinions don't necessarily make a right one. I only asked a couple of questions initially and got smart ass answers in return. I don't give a damn how long anybody has been here. I was on here years ago , but didn't remember my screen name and reregistered recently. I bought my '04 new in '04 , I've never taken a bike to a shop for service , I've been riding since I was seven and figure I've got over 500,000 miles in the seat (none of it highway). You candy asses can kiss my ass.

·
Registered
51 Posts
So now it's the dog pile , very mature. Two agreeing opinions don't necessarily make a right one. I only asked a couple of questions initially and got smart ass answers in return. I don't give a damn how long anybody has been here. I was on here years ago , but didn't remember my screen name and reregistered recently. I bought my '04 new in '04 , I've never taken a bike to a shop for service , I've been riding since I was seven and figure I've got over 500,000 miles in the seat (none of it highway). You candy asses can kiss my ass.
Hysterical! Thank you! Obviously someone forgot to take their meds....best of luck, stay safe. Troll elsewhere. "You'd drag our asses to our local tracks...please tell me you are around summit point, NJMP, NCMP, or east coast..lol. Fragile ego, you know what they say.
Sorry to all else for "hijacking" the thread, my last comment not regarding the original post.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts