RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Those old fellas need naps.....he is a great guy. I say probably the best personality next to Vale....:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
I'd say Colin is the most charismatic guy in Moto GP. Probably too old & riding the wrong bikes to be competitive, but as long as he enjoys it & can get the sponsorship deals he needs to continue - kudos to him.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
I'd say Colin is the most charismatic guy in Moto GP. Probably too old & riding the wrong bikes to be competitive, but as long as he enjoys it & can get the sponsorship deals he needs to continue - kudos to him.
On equal bikes, I'd put him against Pedrosa any day

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you put him against Pedrosa today, he'd have a pretty easy time of it I think. Dani took a nasty highside in the Aragon race!
I have no love for Dani Pedrosa, but that was a real shame to happen at Aragon and on his 28 birthday.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
If you put him against Pedrosa today, he'd have a pretty easy time of it I think. Dani took a nasty highside in the Aragon race!
I have no love for Dani Pedrosa, but that was a real shame to happen at Aragon and on his 28 birthday.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer midget....he'll live:D, which is what is important. Look at Jorge....broken collar bone and all, still pushing the limit.:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts