RC51 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I just tried to include a thread from the fireblades.org in one of my posts here. After spending a few moments to type up the post, and then including the link, I got this...

fireblades.org won't allow links from this site, (which is just stupid) but I've never known this site to disallow links from them. wtf?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Considering all the spam we have been getting. It's probably a way for the admin to monitor what links are posted?(spam or not)

I can only assume your link WASN'T of the banned material sort:rolleyes:

I WAS a paid forum member on a snowmobile related site for several years, when admin and several moderators got pretty heavy handed.
I started to feel like anything that didn't meet personal approval of the admin was deleted. It caused a lot of problems and subsequently a NEW forum was started by several members. The new forum is now my new source of all snowmobile related info. Censorship is a slippery slope!

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to try to fool the forum setting.
I'm going to use Tiny URL in this message for that fireblades link I tried to post.
Then I'll use the direct fireblades link that I tried before, but in another message immediately following this post.

https://tinyurl.com/mcdjmo4

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This forum is definitely censoring links from Fireblades.org.
jondog9
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.
I have no idea why. Sucks. :mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts