RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd start a thread for anyone in the Central Florida area (Tampa to the Space Coast and all areas in between).

My name's Jamie and I live in Port St. John near Cocoa Beach. I've got an 01' RC51 and an 09' ZX10R...down to ride whenever I can.

Cheers,
Jamie

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
As you can see from my profile, I'm in Sarasota.
I haven't decided to go to Biketoberfest yet.
If I did, I'd be taking the FZ1 since my RC51 is disassembled for various mods I'm doing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As you can see from my profile, I'm in Sarasota.
I haven't decided to go to Biketoberfest yet.
If I did, I'd be taking the FZ1 since my RC51 is disassembled for various mods I'm doing.
That's cool...I'll probably be riding the ZX10R while my buddy rides my RC. So you in the Navy? I'm in the Air Force stationed at Patrick AFB/Cape Canaveral AFS here at Cocoa Beach.

Well I'll post up Saturday on when/if we're heading up there...if you decide to go PM me your phone # and maybe we'll meet up. I plan on spending most of the day at the Speedway and/or Harley shop off of I-95.

Later,
Jamie

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Tampa, I don't ride street too much any more but if you ever want to go to Jennings let me know.
I'm actually considering on getting in on a Jennings track day near the end of November...I'll let you know.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm in Bushnell, FL over south of Ocala. Have an 05 RC and ride Jennings frequently. Let me know if you pull off the late November trackday, I'll try to meet up with you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts