RC51 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
A low side like that is what got Simoncelli killed.

Marco's bike lost the front and fell over onto him.
However since the bike was not all the way over, both him and bike slid for ways, until the bike's front tire made contact with the track, hooked up, and just squirted both bike and rider across the track into the paths of Rossi and Edwards.

Rossi's bike ran over Marco's helmet, crushing it and causing lethal head trauma.
Edwards' bike caught Marco in the chest area.
Both impacts were mortal injuries.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I remember that Edwards save , thanks for picking it out again :)

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Brilliant recovery. I never saw the footage of Marco's crash, and just as glad I didn't.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
HolyCrap! Both of those last videos. The first one was entirely cool and realistic.
But the second one, is that possible? You got to figure the fastest a man can run is about 18-20 mph. It only took him about 10 seconds to catch it.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
I say fake unless he went to the hospital and had his nuts sewn back on.....no way one can run like that in boots and leathers without wrecking their junk!!!!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app bitches

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I say fake unless he went to the hospital and had his nuts sewn back on.....no way one can run like that in boots and leathers without wrecking their junk!!!!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app bitches
:eek:LMAO !!!:D

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
That Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt can run over 27 mph he probably couldn't have done that!
:eek: fully geared up with helmet and a pair of UN-flexible boots....I would pay good money to see that man try :D
....and no I am not racist......I watch color t.v:eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts