RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live with an incredible lady, seriously she's a keeper but she is one of those Christmas girls. I'm talking the tree is up and the house is decorated with holiday cheer everywhere I mean everywhere and that was last weekend.

I'm no Scrooge but I really don't start thinking Christmas until December 23.

Anyone else in the same predicament? The one saving grace is she is always in a great mood come the whole month of December and I get lots of sex...gotta love the holidays.:D

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
shell out for diamonds. always does the trick haha

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
shell out for diamonds. always does the trick haha
NEVER take a woman to buy a diamond ring. When we went to pick our engagement rings my wife wanted the highest quality stone because it symbolised the best marriage for her. To me it was just a stone! :eek:

Anyways, she never asks for much so that was worth it I guess. :)

As for Xmas, I'm like you nobody. I go get a fur tree outside roots n'all, put it in a pot & bring it inside - then go to the loft and get the stuff so we decorate it together and put the wood stove on. No egg nog here, but if my mum wants a turkey to cook, I'll go out and buy a frozen bird. We'll probably have Portuguese style cod fish, which is the tradition there. Tastier than turkey!

For me it's just a good time to spend with family & close friends.
Oh, and some Christmas cheer sex never is a bad thing either. :D

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
YEAP, I went to work Monday morning - Came home late(2330) Thought my wife was competing with Clark Griswold...:D
:eek: sex, sex....

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
^^^ BAHAHAHA

Tree is going up tonight as per the wife's orders - I am in no position to protest with my recent dirty doings.... LOL !!!
We normally do a nice roasted ham with pineapples and all sort of different Christmas goodies.

Nobody, I will bring you some of the " best " Christmas goodies soon.
LOL !!!

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
When you lay the table for Xmas, everybody will have the same cutlery except you two. You'll each have huge GOLD forks instead of the usual!! :D

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
When you lay the table for Xmas, everybody will have the same cutlery except you two. You'll each have huge GOLD forks instead of the usual!! :D
Lol ! I have ( no word of a lie ) an SUV damned near full in the back of parts going over to Nobody in a few weeks.
He is gonna be ticked pink... ahhemm, GOLD. :p:D:)

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
LOL I hope you're not trying to unload those pink lock rings on him as a Xmas present! :eek:

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol guys @ Stig I will never bring a woman to buy a diamond again...the last one cost me no word of a lie $10,000 :eek: and more so in lawyers fees.

I love Christmas too just not starting in October.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
We always put our Christmas stuff up normally around the last weekend of November. I have about five or six bins that come out of our garage and into the house while the normal decor gets put away...
It looks like Santa and his elves threw up in my house!
Kids love it though, and it's all about family. This was the first year, by the way, that the kids decorated the tree and we didn't have to move the decorations up after they went to bed!! (too short to reach the top)
:D

Looking forward to helping the less fortunate again this year. We try really hard to instill good ethics and values..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts