RC51 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
I've sent the guy 3 separate messages via CL, but he has not responded. I still have family in Denver that could pick up the parts.

If it is anyone here, please PM me. Or if anyone gets in contact, please PM an alternate contact method.

By the looks of the other forum posts those parts are probably long gone.

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
I sent email about the DK link... It is GOOOOOOOOLD !!!!! :)

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've sent the guy 3 separate messages via CL, but he has not responded. I still have family in Denver that could pick up the parts.

If it is anyone here, please PM me. Or if anyone gets in contact, please PM an alternate contact method.
What about on zilla? If you need I can pm him your contact information.
James

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
What about on zilla? If you need I can pm him your contact information.
James

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I don't have a zilla account, but I don't mind you giving him my contact info (if he replys). Came across the CL post a few weeks back...as I wanted the forks, rear shock.

Let me know if anyone hears anything, funds are available and I have people in Denver.

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
I wouldn't hold my breath he could have sold all 2 days after he posted on Speedzilla...people are still waiting.

Good luck guys...

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
I wouldn't hold my breath he could have sold all 2 days after he posted on Speedzilla...people are still waiting.

Good luck guys...
That's what I figured as soon as I read the zilla post a few minutes ago...guess that explains why he never replied to my CL emails.

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Well you never know though, stranger things have happened like 2 sets of Ohlins falling in my lap.
Here's hoping, hopefully he'll answer a zilla PM from James.

Or DH, did he reply to you email?

Again, based of the amount of time that has passed, not likely available.

I guess in the mean time this little guy will do (for falling in my lap that is).
ImageUploadedByMO Free1388791312.249874.jpg

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
Well I pm'd several times in Speedzilla...nada.

The dog is sweet...looks like the family dog when I was married his name was Ziggy. He passed away a few months after the divorce poor little guy. :(

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Well I pm'd several times in Speedzilla...nada.

The dog is sweet...looks like the family dog when I was married his name was Ziggy. He passed away a few months after the divorce poor little guy. :(
Thanks for the info, he must have sold everything quickly, or sold the bike as-is.

Either way, not holding my breath.

Little guy is the wifes, but seeks comfort from me when she is not around.

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Or DH, did he reply to you email?
No reply from him, One thing I do not appreciate is people whom do not even take the time to reply.
Meh, Me and Nobody will keep our ears to the ground for you... W.

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
No reply from him, One thing I do not appreciate is people whom do not even take the time to reply.
Meh, Me and Nobody will keep our ears to the ground for you... W.
Thanks DH.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts