RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my very clean, low mile 2003 RC-51. I am the 3rd owner, I bought it from a gentleman out of North Carolina 3 years ago. I barley rode it last year and this year will probably be worse since I picked up a 2019 Goldwing. It currently has 8355 miles on it. No Track Days nor ridden hard, and has never seen rain. Asking price is $6500 which includes the front & rear Pitbull Stands. PM me for more information or pics.

·
Premium Member
2,346 Posts
im sure this one will sell fast

·
Registered
57 Posts
Beautiful bike. Funny how I actually prefer the stock tail lights and signals on these bikes. I think the stock tail lights do less to date these bikes than most of the aftermarket undertails with round lights.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Totally agree... When I got it, it had aftermarket signals... had to change them back.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am selling my very clean, low mile 2003 RC-51. I am the 3rd owner, I bought it from a gentleman out of North Carolina 3 years ago. I barley rode it last year and this year will probably be worse since I picked up a 2019 Goldwing. It currently has 8355 miles on it. No Track Days nor ridden hard, and has never seen rain. Asking price is $6500 which includes the front & rear Pitbull Stands. PM me for more information or pics.
View attachment 135633 View attachment 135643
I’m interested

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys thanks for the support, I was able to sell the bike and he is taking delivery Saturday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts