RC51 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if any other model of Honda has a clutch master cylider that will work on an SP1. In a wreck, the reservoir cup on mine snapped off the screw head in the master cylinder. No machine shop will try to extract it. There are no listings on Ebay and I almost refuse to spend $200+ on a new OEM one much less $360 for a brembo. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Does anyone know if any other model of Honda has a clutch master cylider that will work on an SP1. In a wreck, the reservoir cup on mine snapped off the screw head in the master cylinder. No machine shop will try to extract it. There are no listings on Ebay and I almost refuse to spend $200+ on a new OEM one much less $360 for a brembo. Thanks for any info.
i have an extra in decent condition. Id sell it for $50 plus ship cost.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chief, I'll PM you my email and tele # in a day or two. I'm gonna mess with mine tommorrow but I'll probably go on and buy yours because I'm sure I won't make any headroom on this thing. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Chief, I'll PM you my email and tele # in a day or two. I'm gonna mess with mine tommorrow but I'll probably go on and buy yours because I'm sure I won't make any headroom on this thing. Thanks for the info.
try an easy out on that screw

·
Registered
170 Posts
In case anyone is looking for an alternative, the clutch master from the 04/07 CBR1000RR is basically identical. Or you can do what I did and swap it out for a radial one from ZX14.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts