RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some stuff for sale, with OBO price above each. As usual, I'll eat the Paypal fee, unless you're kind enough to send as Family / Friend :)

Will ship within 1 day on weekdays, and on Monday if paid on the weekend. Will ship using USPS 2-day priority. CONUS only, please.

Windscreen, red tinted / blend ... clear at top. Loos very good except when the light hits it, then you see sparklies uniformly throughout it almost like it's been shattered, even though it def hasn't been. Kinda weird. Fits great, looks good (low profile), and no breaks or cracks, just the funky crystal-looking look to the plastic when the light hits it right. Not sure how else to describe it. I added the OEM HONDA decal to it :) First pic shows what it looks like without direct light on it. 2nd pic, the flash caught the glittery-ness. 3rd pic shows the profile. I dunno what it's worth ... $20 + $5 shipped? (lot of pics and text for a $20(?) windscreen :eek:)

Windscreen on the bike ...

Clutch lever, bent forward when my RC slipped off the left-side rear stand. Other than the bend, it's pretty much perfect. As you can see the bend isn't much, but I still decided to replace it. I think it can be bent back, but no guarantees on that. $10? + $5 ship?

Front EBC Double-H sinter brake pads, brand new never opened, just never got around to installing them. Paid $62 at Partzilla. $45 + $5 ship?

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Windscreen sold for the cost of shipping, tho an un-requested tip by the buyer was also sent :)

Make offer on the brake pads and clutch lever. I don't need them. Mostly just hanging onto them for whenever one of you guys needs them.

Again ... make offer. Brand new front brake pads. You guys do stop sometimes, don't you? :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
this is really just a sign.....you need a rc51 again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts