RC51 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone running any certain type of switch? The brake master came with a nice little switch that popped right into the stock wiring with minimal effort. However it looks like the clutch master is missing the little notches to allow this. Just looking for ideas. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
it's more than the holes for the switch, it doesn't have the actuator tab on the lever either.

i looked into it but decided to not bother. though i'd be curious if the clutch system develops enough pressure to use a pressure switch banjo

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
it won't work. the brake lever is different than the clutch lever. it has a tab on it to activate the switch.

the ones you posted are for the other brembo race masters. the forged and billet versions

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No. I'm gonna use the one from the rcs brake master. I looked and the bodies of the masters have the same dimensions. The tab on the brake master mounts underneath the lever. Should be pretty easy. But aren't those always the famous last words?

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
i looked at it as well, you'd have to modify the lever some way or another, and find a microswitch that is a mirror image of the brake one. seems like a lot of trouble if a pressure switch banjo will do the trick.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
hahahaha! I'm gonna try a pressure switch. I'll update with my findings
Hey Wibbly, did you get to check out the clutch pressure switch yet? Inquiring minds would like to know...:smile2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts