RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
hey whats up, im in the springs. you guys still riding this year?

·
Registered
33 Posts
hey i am currently fixing the bike from my last mistake :( so not till next year for me and 1ofakindRR is done for the winter also i think but we will see with the weather and all

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
ahhh. that sucks man. well let me know if you need help with anything.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I ride out of Denver on 04 RC51. Do mostly front range(Deckers,Peak toPeak ect.) Deckers would be the best spot to hook up between the Springs and Denver. I will look for your bike. Mine has a Konica Minolta body kit.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
yea i've ridden that area quite a few times and its awesome. the ice is killing me right now, once it melts and the streets clear a bit we'll have to get a RC meet established. I know a guy up in Golden who will ride as well.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sounds good. Alot of people meet at the Conoco at C-470 and Morrison Rd. Imagine the sound of 3-4 (or more) Rc's running up the canyon to Evergreen! Chopped the ice off the driveway so tommorrow I'll put the battery back in and see if I can get out to the main road.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
yea ive met up with denver guys there with my Aprilia. had a great time. let me know how the ride goes.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Deckers to Pine Junc., Golden Gate canyon, Turkey Cr. There are so many, I have'nt even gotten to the west slope yet. Got out to the main road Sunday and put 20 or so miles on. Couldn't heat up the tires and the back end went out once.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts