RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
competition werkes fender eliminator kit (new not used + LED tail light)

entire kit, also have a tail light that can go with it.

asking $90 shipped for it all, comes with signals and all hardware. same kit thats sold on ebay for $152 and it comes with a OEM tail light and a LED tail light.

i have no use for it, mounts up easy comes with turn signals new on the box too. i just want it gone please!

this is the kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Is the underside painted? i have an 06 and silver won't fly...
If it's new, it's stainless steel. I have one of these kits and I'm not a fan of the brightness either. So I spent $5 on some rattle can paint and took my time, did a few coats, some sanding and viola...perfect. Took me a Saturday to do, with a quick coat, let it dry, sand out the imperfections and repeat.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah its brand new stainless steal. will last for ever and no crack like the ebay undertails. i couldnt use it because somone cut the hell outta my wiring harness and all the ones im finding are worse then mine. i never had a stock tail light either so i went back to a undertail not by choice.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$90 shipped including all mounting hardware, 1 oem tail light and one clearalternatives LED tail light. im offering $250 worth of stuff for $100 shipped.

id really like it gone, im going to be moving and dont want to take odds and ends with me thats not attched to a bike.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no ya cant, not with two tail lights too yet. gotta cut my losses on stuff i cant use so i can move.

thanks, i send info to send payment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts