RC51 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
bump for a good set of levers at a fair price.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks g. They are a great set, that I got from rvtjonny. same price. I always wanted to try those, and I loved em on my vfr, but I sold the vfr at a base price. I ran them on my RC51 for a couple weeks. I switched back to my pazzo's cause they're ulta short. They are a little more ergo for 2 finger pull. I found the CRG's to be more comfortable for 3 or 4 finger pull. And by comparison, the stock handles are comfortable for a full 4 finger pull, but to sloppy at the pivot for me. So it's just really all about preference.

Hoping to keep em in the forum... $140 shipped (inside lower 48 states)

·
Registered
113 Posts
I would have so bought these Jon,

I just picked up a set without knowing you were selling yours....so very very sad...Good luck with the sale...bump

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
where can you buy CRG's new for 150 dollars?

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
175 is the cheapest i've seen new. bump for a good deal from an excellent forum member

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You can buy them new for that price why not cut someone a deal on them!
You mean like this post from a couple days ago,

Originally Posted by rockintwisties2011
pc3 will be ordered monday an I have a 2000 rc51 with a 02 motor an swingarm so I think I'm ok. I'm deff gonna work on the suspension a bit an the little stuff like levers an such ill work on week by week. track time is in the very near future an a week long trip to deals gap is in August

My response:
I still got a nice set of crg's I could get to you for $100. I bought them off this forum and they're in perfect shape. Listed on For Sale forum.

Be cool to get a few good upgrades for your bike right from the members of this forum. that's how I got my Scott's damper, levers, billet exhaust hangers.
john, 2000 RC51 #000100

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.