RC51 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
does the gps block the speedo? i'm going to order one soon, do you have any recommendations for gps units? thanks!
I've got a Garmin Nuvi 200, I plug into my battery tender lead, (I created an Adaptor) I use the suction cup mount on my windshield in the upper left corner, I can view my speedo/tach no problem.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm trying to find a way to mount my TomTom Rider2 onto my SP1, I've seen someone producing the mount that goes into the stem but I'm not sure if it'll fit as the stem on these is rather small!
Nice job though, making any more? ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm trying to find a way to mount my TomTom Rider2 onto my SP1, I've seen someone producing the mount that goes into the stem but I'm not sure if it'll fit as the stem on these is rather small!
Nice job though, making any more? ;)
I have a mount for my gsxr that uses that style mount.
It comes with a rubber cone that you trim put in the stem opening then trim to a size that fits.
I'm sure the kit will work just fine. For reference, the gixxer is maybe the size of a penny..

I tried using the suction cup mount on my cluster on that bike and it liked to come undone randomly...kinda annoying going 80 on a freeway. errr i mean the speedlimit!

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a mount for my gsxr that uses that style mount.
It comes with a rubber cone that you trim put in the stem opening then trim to a size that fits.
I'm sure the kit will work just fine. For reference, the gixxer is maybe the size of a penny..

I tried using the suction cup mount on my cluster on that bike and it liked to come undone randomly...kinda annoying going 80 on a freeway. errr i mean the speedlimit!
i made my own for my gixxer too:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.