RC51 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
Tacticool I don't know why it is but whenever you post an eBay link all I ever see is the agreement page for the Android app store/Google play store?

·
Registered
23 Posts
A buddy of mine just bought these for his R1. The machining is nice enough. His only complaints were that the heel guards are rather flimsy and the foot pegs are not grippy. This is probably not an issue for street riding, but if you intend to track them it's something to consider.

What's your intended use?

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Tacticool I don't know why it is but whenever you post an eBay link all I ever see is the agreement page for the Android app store/Google play store?
Happened to me as well I caved and installed the app. But its all ebays fault.

My brother recently ordered up a set for his 929. He hasn't installed them yet but they seem about right for the price. The plates however seem like they came out of a gumball machine.

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For the difference between made in the UK by Harris Performance (& possibly from better grade of aluminium) and these - made & shipped from China, I'd spend 180 GBP and have these instead:

http://www.harris-performance.com/acatalog/Harris-Footrest-Kits.html
Yeah the harris ones are superb quality for a good price. Maybe not a trick looking as the sato's or mori's, but probably the best combo of quality, price, and function.

On another note... Anyone tried to order the attack rearsets from here?

http://store.scottsms.com/Attack-Rear-Set-Kit-HONDA-RC51-00-06-210110.htm

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
342 Posts
I have a set of those Danmoto's on the way. Ordered them a week and a half ago. Hope they are at my door when I get home from our 9 day vacation at the beach.
I will take lots of pics for you guys and do a little write up of what I think of them..

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
They look a little chunky to me.
But the build and material they describe look pretty good at the price.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
My buddy has these on his 675 in black. They are very chunky but have held up for two seasons with no issue

Sent from my SPH-L720

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
They look like rip offs of gilles. The shape is different, but the overall design of them looks like gilles to me.

This is why I like b.miller...
He says it how it is, I agree with him here they are very similar to the Gilles design...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
In person they are nowhere as nice as the gilles

Sent from my SPH-L720

·
Registered
41 Posts
Off topic, has anybody dealt with danmoto exhaust?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts