• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all for their entries for the December 2011 Bike Of The Month (BOTM) contest!!
No further entries are allowed.
For those who missed the entry period, please try again next month.

The December BOTM polling period will last for one week in order to fit the 2011 Bike Of The Year contest into the time frame.

Now it's time to vote which bike should receive BOTM for December 2011.
The following entries are:

RC-DEVIL

ozzysp1

2000 model Rc51
Full custom respray
Carbon bar ends
Foldable racing levers
Full Yoshi System
Carbon box
K&N Filters

·
Premium Member
3,188 Posts
yep, good to see some less prevelant paint schemes.

·
Premium Member
3,188 Posts
What do you mean there, stock can't be pretty?
Nothing wrong with stock colors, it just gets old seeing the same silver, red, and black bikes (And yes my bike still retains those colors as well). its a nice change to see some different schemes while still maintaining a factory look.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nothing wrong with stock colors, it just gets old seeing the same silver, red, and black bikes (And yes my bike still retains those colors as well). its a nice change to see some different schemes while still maintaining a factory look.

Aaaah, okay yeah my bike falls in the same category lol. Rare perhaps on the road to see but I guess when you're on a RC website... well it's relative eh? :cool:

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Aaaah, okay yeah my bike falls in the same category lol. Rare perhaps on the road to see but I guess when you're on a RC website... well it's relative eh? :cool:
Well said +1

I still like seeing the traditional red black silver too.
But that paint job on Ozzy's bike is killer. Well done Ozzy!
And his picture stands up well to enlargement :eek: Scarred me on my little dell laptop. :D

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congratulations to RC-DEVIL for winning the December 2011 Bike Of The Month contest.

Your name will be added with the previous months winners for the upcoming 2011 Bike Of The Year (BOTY) contest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.