RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anybody has tried these on an SP1? Thoughts?

Honda RVT1000 R 00-01 DL10 14" Carbon Round Muffler Slip On Exhaust VTR1000SP1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
I installed a Delkevic header system on my ex-VFR800 and the quality was pretty good.
Installation was easy and the stainless alloy held up its appearance quite well.

I had a set of Delkevic oval muffers on my old ST1300, and they looked nice as well, plus they sounded nice both with and without the DB-killer inserts.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I installed a Delkevic header system on my ex-VFR800 and the quality was pretty good.
Installation was easy and the stainless alloy held up its appearance quite well.

I had a set of Delkevic oval muffers on my old ST1300, and they looked nice as well, plus they sounded nice both with and without the DB-killer inserts.

Why did you have to go and say that....damn you for making me think about it now...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why did you have to go and say that....damn you for making me think about it now...

So ya, now I need to get a map or find a good tuner....damn you....

Also put on new radiators, and got rid of the sloppy linkage in favor of a vfr shift lever. (Already had it in GP configuration)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finished....for now....

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Those tips! haha :)

I have a full stainless delkevic exhaust on my little ninja. I've put over 15,000 miles on it and it has held up great. I did take the headers off after 10-12k miles though to wire brush and polish them. They saw over a thousand rain miles and cleaned up real nice. Seems to be a quality item.

How does it sound now with these on as compared to the old two brothers?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those tips! haha :)

I have a full stainless delkevic exhaust on my little ninja. I've put over 15,000 miles on it and it has held up great. I did take the headers off after 10-12k miles though to wire brush and polish them. They saw over a thousand rain miles and cleaned up real nice. Seems to be a quality item.

How does it sound now with these on as compared to the old two brothers?

LOUDER

lol, still need to get it on a dyno and get a proper tune, but it does have more power for sure now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts