RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
B. Miller and James03...you guys ok ?? Mother nature dropped some serious Tornado's off a bit ago...just checking the FTW / Arlington area's for damage.....holla if ya hear me !

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
B. Miller and James03...you guys ok ?? Mother nature dropped some serious Tornado's off a bit ago...just checking the FTW / Arlington area's for damage.....holla if ya hear me !
Saw that...hope everyone is safe!

Be watching Youtube tomorrow....I love technology.:D

·
Premium Member
6,479 Posts
I think it's usually referred to as DFW.
FTW is how I've been feeling lately due to work. :mad:

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Uh, no Sub...FTW - Ft. Worth....that's where James 03 lives.

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Shit was crazy. I have a few friends that had close calls. One guy had the apartment complex behind his get hit, and a guy at work had the two houses on either side of him get hit.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
The video footage on the news was crazy - think I saw semi truck trailers or railroad cars being tossed around on CNN earlier this morning (only caught a quick glimpse). Looked like a doozy !

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, I meant CBR James...my bad...

The towns of Forney and Lancaster got hit the worst...Forney got hit by an EF-3 as did Lancaster....Arlington saw an EF-2...either way, it is some scary shiz-nit !

When you see Mother-effing semi trailers being tossed...you know it's bad !!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts