RC51 Forums banner

DHC strikes again

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  The Broken One 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, it's good to be back, although I wish it were under different circumstances.

Does anyone have any updates on the DHC saga? I have fallen victim to this dude and looking to see if anyone has anything going legally that I may join in. I ordered a COMPLETE c/f body from him, was super patient because I was deployed, and he has gone silent on me, with about $6,000 of my money. Yes, shame on me for falling for it. He bamboozled me just like everyone else. I was hoping that things would be different since I gave him plenty of time to complete everything. We started doing business in 2019 and my last payment to him was in December of 2021...

Joe

#5 ·
Facebookのメッセンジャーで連絡しましたか?私は許可なく追跡番号なしで船便で発送されました。60日経ちましたがまだ届きません。すべての通信を保管します。私はすでにカード会社とすべてを共有しています。90 日後、保護が開始されます。DHCはカード会社会員から除外されます。

#6 ·
Google translate:
Did you contact them on Facebook messenger? I was shipped by surface without permission and without a tracking number. It's been 60 days and it still hasn't arrived. Store all correspondence. I have already shared everything with my card company. After 90 days, protection begins. DHC is excluded from card company membership.

#7 ·
Hey everyone,

Just want to update you all with this.

First off, thanks to whoever reached out to Matt about this post. It put us back in touch so we are able to work through this.

Next, to clear the air, Matt and I have been doing business for a while. I originally started with an undertail and light. When that was installed, I got the bug and decided to go full cf. When I had a problem with a tank pad, Matt quickly replaced it with an updated version. This was done free of charge on his end, but I insisted on paying for it anyway. Contrary to popular beliefs, I'm not a total a$$hole.

The reason for my post was due to the lack of communication for a while and me immediately placing Matt into the bad column. In reality, I should have asked if anyone had other means of getting in touch with him before going there. I let my emotions get the best of me before exhausting all avenues. But, now that communication has been restored, my project can commence and all is well with the world.

Joe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.