RC51 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Long shot, but if anyone has a couple spare links laying around, I'll take them. The chain I had on the RC before the part out was barely used, yet is ONE damn link short of working on my 250...
Is it a 520 if so I will check my bins, DK can get one to you quickly ;)

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it a 520 if so I will check my bins, DK can get one to you quickly ;)
Yeah, the erv3 only comes in a 520. I don't need the master (I have a couple of those), I need the actual link.

Now that I think about it, I might actually have one from the R6.... I'll have to dig through my garage yet again...

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Yeah, the erv3 only comes in a 520. I don't need the master (I have a couple of those), I need the actual link.

Now that I think about it, I might actually have one from the R6.... I'll have to dig through my garage yet again...
I think I have a chunk I'll let you know ;)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I got a chunk for you in my pocket but there is 4" of snow and I cannot get to the post office today the morning commute was an hour and a half (usually twenty minutes)

DAWG or DREW do you guys have his back:confused::eek:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
Snowing here just as aggressively my friend.....:eek:

I got a chunk for you in my pocket but there is 4" of snow and I cannot get to the post office today the morning commute was an hour and a half (usually twenty minutes)

DAWG or DREW do you guys have his back:confused::eek:

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
First one to get it shipped gets a big sloppy kiss from bmiller.......don't be shy now:D

Here I thought I was the only person to pack rat shit like that away.:rolleyes::D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts