RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning to take my bike to the track this month, Now I need to disconnect my lights.
My tail lights and turn signals are hardwired...is there a way that I can pull a fuse for the lights ?...or do I have to disconnect all the wires ?

·
Registered
138 Posts
If your using stock bodywork for the track you have to tape up all your lenses anyhow so you really don't need to disconnect anything

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
If your using stock bodywork for the track you have to tape up all your lenses anyhow so you really don't need to disconnect anything

un-plugging the headlights so the tape doesn't melt to them is good also tie or tape the comnnectors. My freind ZEKERS had his connector short (must have bounced and hit the frame) and it took out the 10 a fuse he lost a session at GRATTAN because of it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Check the fuses out, if you can pull the fuses out that would be the easiest, but you still have to tape over the headlights for most tracks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
STT makes you pull your headlight and brake light fuses safety I guess what group are you riding in and what track?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
STT makes you pull your headlight and brake light fuses safety I guess what group are you riding in and what track?
I signed me up by http://www.teampromotion.com/ and for may 18 ..the Track ( NCCAR) is an hour ride from me.

I will start with the beginners group ..the last time I did a real track day is, back in the late 70..And that was in the Netherlands.

where are the headlight and brake light fuses located ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts