RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not bad...I've heard a few sets if sound is all you want.
Yes, good sound is all I want.

And looks. And good fitment / quality.

Oh, and light weight.

Oh ... and performance.

Oh . .. . .. and they can't cost too much.

Wait ... am I talkin' 'bout mufflers .... or a female?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have the same set in titanium on mine. I removed the sound suppressor and they are a tiny bit loud, but very low grunt. Just the war it should be...:)

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
I had a set they sound deep and with a decent bass note. Reasonably priced but they are not light. Actually the heaviest set of slipons for my RC.

In the stainless...

I had Satos, Yoshimura, and Hindle...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yes. They sound good. Not too loud but very good. Yoshis are some of the best exhausts in the market place for a RC51. Parts and service are just a phone call away with very good customer service. Being all stainless they are not the lightest but one of the strongest and durable.
The only drawback is that they do not have the status among the 'in crowd
'. I have a set of carbon's I use when I am going on a trip. I have no reservations in recommending their exhausts.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Don't get me wrong Yosh is a good brand I like them and there is good quality and value there. But as I stated they are not light compared to a titanium exhaust.

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Yoshimura has very good reputation, they put good gains too. If i remember right, yoshimura was right behind Sato and Moriwaki.

The best part is you can get replacements no problem.

A good friend had them on his RC and they sounded good. I think most people don't go with Yoshimura because they want a high mount sytem which Yoshimura does not offer.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Here's a pic SP2, the one thing I was never a big fan of was the look of the exhaust from behind. I personally felt the spacing was too wide or is it my eyes? So I guess that's why some aftermarket systems come with spacers?...now look at yours, cleaner look right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts