RC51 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
an rc51 that clearly shows the sound and beauty of the bike? Please post many friends have never seen an rc51, I would like to show them a good video of it. I also just had one question.. What is the FI light????

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
I have a good one on facebook with my SATO low mounts and with good speakers or headphones it sounds evil as hell:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/video/video.php?v=388743756986

I also have a video where i did a walk around of the bike......it's missing the SATO frame sliders and CRG levers but you can see how good the sound is and shape for having 30K miles. Add me as a friend if you need to.

The FI light is the Fuel Injection light

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so if the FI light is on is it a bad thing or good thing? Sorry im only 15 and i get the rc in august.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Do your self and the RC a favor and start reading the owners manual and get yourself a service manual as well.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
if it stays on then yes, when it's turned on it'll come one then go off

·
Registered
12 Posts
sorry, i dont think that an rc51 is a good starter bike for anyone especially a 15 year old. way to much bike for such a young rider. do yourself a favor and get something slower and more forgiving. if you dont take my advice just be very careful the bike is very powerful and will kick your ass if you dont respect it.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
sorry, i dont think that an rc51 is a good starter bike for anyone especially a 15 year old. way to much bike for such a young rider. do yourself a favor and get something slower and more forgiving. if you dont take my advice just be very careful the bike is very powerful and will kick your ass if you dont respect it.
def agree with that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts