RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI ALL. I HAVE A 2000 RC51 . HAVE YALL HEARD ANYONE HAVE DUAL D&D 'S ?? I HAD A VFR800 WITH A SINGLE D&D AND WOW IT SOUNDED LIKE A SMALL BLOCK CHEVY RUNNIN. IM CONSIDERING DUAL CARBON FIBER D&D'S !!!!!!!!!!!:confused::eek: ANY INPUT ?/

·
Registered
609 Posts
200RC51, WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING??? ARE YOU TRYING TO BE AS LOUD AS THE D&D'S???? COS THEY'RE REALLY LOUD WHEN CONNECTED THE V TWIN OF AN RC51. Sorry, couldn't resist. Caps lock off now.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
^ good brand, loud as they say. nothing amazing though. I had their mid-pipes and honestly it looked like it was made in someones backyard work place. someone with talent may I add. The finish was good too. I also hear that the CF is great too.

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
HI ALL. I HAVE A 2000 RC51 . HAVE YALL HEARD ANYONE HAVE DUAL D&D 'S ?? I HAD A VFR800 WITH A SINGLE D&D AND WOW IT SOUNDED LIKE A SMALL BLOCK CHEVY RUNNIN. IM CONSIDERING DUAL CARBON FIBER D&D'S !!!!!!!!!!!:confused::eek: ANY INPUT ?/
200RC51, WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING??? ARE YOU TRYING TO BE AS LOUD AS THE D&D'S???? COS THEY'RE REALLY LOUD WHEN CONNECTED THE V TWIN OF AN RC51. Sorry, couldn't resist. Caps lock off now.

Oh, and I wouldn't run a set of D&D's if you paid me. They look like shit, sound like shit, and are made like shit. But at least they are made in the US.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts