RC51 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,
On the ferry right now with Nobody's goodies...
This is to be our second meeting / parts swap.

I am sure he is excited to get these finally....
LOL.

My Father is along with me this time as well, as he has bought Nobody's set of SP2 wheels w/tires for his project.

Then we go for lunch before hopping the ferry back to " ye ole island "

;):cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Don't forget to take lots of pics! I wanna see the smiles! :D

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well... as Dad was up all night working his graveyard shift, he was not smiling when I rolled up in the Explorer... lol.
It is raining and cold here... lol.
And I was 10 min behind picking him up too... lol.:rolleyes::D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I miss Vancouver, we should do a meet there this summer?
Sounds good, I do not think mine will be on the road... but you never know.
Just got so many other important things going on on the homefront for my own RC to be a priority, not on rush nor want to rusha good thing.

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just passed the other ferry in "Action Pass"...
About halfway to the mainland as of now.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
I'm here waiting...got here quicker than I thought but it was about a 75km drive on my end. I drive pretty quick and know a lot of shortcuts through the Greater Vancou Area. ;)

Duckie dad looks grumpy lol and Cam_Ron come out on a bike and we will jump the ferry and go see Duck.

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just docked...

C ya soon !
:)

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I'm here waiting...got here quicker than I thought but it was about a 75km drive on my end. I drive pretty quick and know a lot of shortcuts through the Greater Vancou Area. ;)

Duckie dad looks grumpy lol and Cam_Ron come out on a bike and we will jump the ferry and go see Duck.
Wouldn't that be a hate crime?

Well, I guess if you're tender it would be a love crime.

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well... my Dad had a client to meet at 11am... ( and he is grumpy today :rolleyes::eek: ) so we were on the mainland for less then 10 min, seriously.
I snapped a few pics... while we were shooting shit and exchanging some bits.
Shook hands again and bid our farewells so dad and I could jump back on the same ferry we came on ! :rolleyes:;):D

On our way home again !

Nobody ever bothered to snap a pic of me... LOL.
It is alright though, I am not photogenic.
Anyways... was good to see you again my brother.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
Lol sorry bro I was sooo busy drooling over the forks and smiling at the care package ;) to pull out the phone.

Hey guys Duckie and pops are a couple of top notch guys, Matt and I always laugh like a couple of kids when we talk (and that's a lot). It is cold and rainy and not a great day for visiting outside.

I just spoke to the wifey and she has been informed that I will on that ferry as soon as the weather turns and I will be chilling with Duckie and pops...

Good to see you bro and you too pops...

·
Premium Member
177 Posts

That is an even better idea

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
You meet the nicest people on a Honda!

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts

Dunno about that...somehow the words 'shortcut' and 'Vancouver' don't really belong in the same sentence.:p:D
Good that you guys can meet up like that tho.

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Ah, good to see there were smiles all round and good to hear you'll be making your way over on the ferry soon. TBC! :)

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
:D
Wouldn't that be a hate crime?

Well, I guess if you're tender it would be a love crime.
Only in Floriduh......isn't it time for another Casey Anthony type case again?

The Sunshine State is falling behind its quota down there for crazy court cases...:D

Pictures of the loot boys or someone's gonna start a rumor.;):p

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL !! I was wondering the exact same thing, I will say this... A few middle aged men - were eying the fuken shit out of it ! LOL !

One guy poked his wife and pointed.... while we we standing in the walk-off lineup. :)

Very recognized name brand for sure.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts