Registered
1,299 Posts
WTF over 2.5 years? "Come on, man!" LOL

Reactions: Joe XR

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I messaged him but no reply. Sorry Budoka but have patience??? The 2 of June will be 3 years since FULL PAYMENT sent to Matt.

·
Banned
4,569 Posts
Everyone here has indeed received their parts with the exception of 10thbike.

So that everyone is aware... 10thbike has not responded to any of my emails.

This will be my only response to this thread.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
What emails? Last sent were telling me to look for tracking. That was after you sent emails advising I should take down my posts. I check my emails every day. Nothing from you since the above mentioned. I just sent to your Facebook but it is down apparently. To the point, does this mean you intend to ship my parts?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Actually in the interest of accuracy on 10/30/20 Matt sent the email regarding “will forward tracking on these as soon as possible. Enduro nose cowl/nv30 light_ chin cowl. Regards Matt” no the complete email but as pertains to timing os tracking and note no reference to shipping cost as he claims in the most recent lounge post. next 3 emails of 11/4 and 11/5 were all regarding taking down my posts and threats of action he might take.

·
Administrator
1,254 Posts
Everyone here has indeed received their parts with the exception of 10thbike.

So that everyone is aware... 10thbike has not responded to any of my emails.

This will be my only response to this thread.
Looks like he's responded to your post? Is that not your claim...he hasn't responded to you? Here's your opportunity courtesy of the good 'ol RC51 Forums.😁

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
As I have stated above, I have received no emails since Nov. 5 2020. That was one accusing me of bad behavior by posting bad publicity here. On the lounge he has posted a file claiming it was sent in August but I never received that one and in subsequent emails no mention was made that he was asking for more shipping etc. total bs hence the hunter biden comment although that may fly over some peoples heads.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts